
There was a time in my life when I was afraid to be happy. The folks around me weren't happy and didn't want to be with happy people. I could have and should have moved on to my own happy little place to live my happy little life. But I didn't because I thought no one else would want me as a friend. What I failed to realize was oh, what a friend I have in Jesus. He has given me women friends who enjoy life. All of life, and are happy.
Do you wish you had friends who enjoyed being moms, being married, being single, just being. God knows you best and will lead you to the friends He has for you. Ask Him, and then be aware of the women around you. Your neighbor, a woman in Bible study, your sister, maybe even your mother. Expect God to hear you and answer you.
In PalaceStyle,
Victoria