This photo represents the end the of an amazing journey. Terrence (right) graduated from high school. Our homeschooling days are over. From here we move forward into a new "thing". Terrence will be moving to South Carolina. I am going to miss him.
What will I do with myself? For starters I'm going "do" for myself. I'm going to exercise more, I'm going to rest more. I'm going to have more quiet time. For the first few months It's going to be all about me. I have to regain myself, remind myself of myself, find myself. Take care of myself.
I'll be spending my days alone with myself, by myself. I'm going to miss him . I'm going to miss mothering him, seeing him, spending the midnight hours talking with him. Going to lunch with him.
Oh God, what will I do with myself? Lead me, guide me, comfort me. Care for him, take care of him. I love him, I'm going to miss him.
In PalaceStyle,
Victoria