Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TERRENCE
October 1, 2008
Jeremiah 29:11
Terrence was a sick little guy at his birth. He had inhaled Meconium, was blue and unresponsive at birth. I watched in amazement as the doctors gave my baby boy oxygen. Right before my eyes he turned pink. From the center of his chest, gradually over his entire body, he turned pink. Terry and I were in awe and overwhelmed by what we had just witnessed. I wonder is that what it looked like when God breathed life into Adam?
After 11 years of playing Little League and finally making the Varsity team at the high school , Terrence quit baseball. God requested that Terrence make room for Him. Terrence gave God immediate obedience but still has his struggles. After all 11 years is a very long time for a 17 year old.
Terrence has been standing on Jeremiah 29:11. I was reminded of that when this was one of the scriptures used in Bible study, and I reminded Terrence. His little life could have ended after only 6 minuets. The circumstances of his birth could have caused his death. But before Terrence was formed in my womb God knew him and had a plan for his life.
Thank you Father,
In PalaceStyle,
Victoria