Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Testimony


Our Testimony

For many years I have struggled with pride. Thinking I was more important to others than I actually am. In my prayer time I would use words like pompous, arrogant, and entitlement to describe my sin and beg God to deliver me from myself. I never treated others poorly, I just thought I "had it like that", believing that I was better than others.

Oddly enough those feelings of superiority grew from a lack of self worth. As I sit here pondering all of this, the Lord is revealing to me how this belief started. Right now he is showing me flashbacks of what happened and what was said that gave me a too high estimation of myself.

I will go into more detail in a later blog. It's complex and right now to painful to express. I truly believe we should be transparent with one another and share our testimonies, because we overcome the accuser (who causes us to believe lies, among other despicable acts) by the blood of The Lamb and words of our testimony

In PalaceStyle,

Victoria